- Monthly meeting second Monday of each month except November and March. Meetings are held at 7:00 p.m. Winter meetings are held at the Presque Isle Township Hall, Summer meetings are held at the Fletcher, Gilchrest pavilion at the north end of Grand Lake
- Adopt A Highway clean up on U.S. 23 and Presque Isle county road 638. Clean ups are held in April and September (volunteers are always needed, even if not a member, please call if you are interested in helping)
- Build and place fish shelters
- sponsor kids to go to the Michigan United Conservation Club summer youth camp
- cormorant control on Grand Lake
- Assist youth sailing camp
- Upgrade and maintain the pavilion and park grounds
- Conduct a free (no entry fee) summer and winter fish derby, open to anyone
- Assist DNR each spring at the Pike spawning marsh, improvement projects in and around Grand lake
- 4th Of July fish pond for young children
- Chili cook off fund raiser
- pot luck dinner/meeting at June meeting
- Fall dinner/meeting and elections the First Sunday in October
- Assist other organizations when requested.
Our mission is to work with and educate adults and kids, the importance of environmental and conservation issues and enhancement, to perpetuate and preserve the fish, wildlife, forest and land resources in a way that will maximize the benefit of these resources for this generation and all generations to come.